I have been very busy designing new patterns and meeting deadlines and I am sorry to say that I have not had the chance to blog lately but I'm back with some new patterns I hope you will like.

I said I loved the new Dandelion Girl fabric by Moda that is scheduled to come out in March but I am not sure if I said just how much I loved it.

It is so pretty!! I designed three quilts around this fabric. This is the center of one of my new patterns, The Bunny Patch. This 50" square quilt would make a great table cover or wall hanging for Easter or all summer long.

My website http://www.thepatternbasket.com/ will have four of my new patterns for spring added any day so please come by for a visit.


Margot

1 comment:

  1. wow I found your blog.......love you designs.......I will be back and i must get my Butterscotch pie completed......

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, I love to read them!
Margot