The last couple of weeks have been very busy around here with more new patterns and a new website under development. I posted that I would have my website up by March 1st but it looks like I'll miss that deadline -- these projects always take longer than you think they will. So now the likely launch date is March 12th. I'll let you know the moment it's ready.

It will have a fresh look and some new features that I hope you'll like, including a shopping cart to make it easy to buy the patterns you want. In the meantime if you would like to order my patterns just send me an email and I will get right back to you.

Enjoy your weekend!


2 comments:

  1. A change is as good as a holiday so they say. I'm very excited about receiving the patterns I have purchased from you and wish I could afford more. You have too many nice ones on offer!

    Cheers...Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I just discovered your blog, I was doing a little hopping around and I don't even remember which blog I was on that listed yours but I'm so glad I found it. I absolutely adore your patterns. I have been looking all over for a basket pattern that I like and yours fits the bill to a TEE. I also wanted to tell you that I can't wait to see your new web site because this current one had me almost hyperventilating when I saw all the Moda pre-cuts on your banner. It was instant fabric envy, lol. Your blog is already so lovely I can't imagine it looking any nicer but I will be checking in each day as I do my blog hopping to see what's new here. Thanks for a wonderful place to lose myself for a while.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, I love to read them!
Margot