Six More Weeks of Winter!

Another beautiful morning and more woodland friends have come to visit. Life in the country is so sweet this time of year!




This owl and many like it are attracting bird watchers from far and wide to visit our area. This Great Grey Owl was up in one of our trees yesterday just before sunset and our daughter went out through three feet of snow to get a close up. Good job Jenny!

I wonder how many more weeks of winter this wise owl would predict we'll have? An early spring would be nice!

Margot

Edit: February 6, 2009

I just took this picture and I had to add it to this posting. I'm thinking these bird watchers must have spotted something in the trees outside my studio window...or maybe I am wrong and they are quilters looking to get a sneak peek at my new designs...how funny is this!

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful creatures, Margot. How fortunate you are to have these lovely visitors to your garden. I also like the new blog header. What a delightful display!

    Happy Stitching...Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog. All of it and the wildlife is so beautiful to see. Thank you so much for sharing as you do.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, I love to read them!
Margot