Flower Girl

A very small sample of Flower Girl, my newest fabric collection that I designed with Henry Glass, is in my sewing room this morning and it’s the perfect way to start off my week!
 
 
Some of you may have noticed that I haven’t been around my blog for a while …  Life sometimes takes unexpected turns and changes things a little but I’m really happy to be back and ready to design lots of new patterns and fabric!
 
Flower Girl will be in quilt shops sometime in March 2014 and I’m working on a whole new collection of patterns to share with you very soon.
 
Hope you all have a wonderful week!


9 comments:

  1. Luscious bundle.Have fun playing with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margot! Welcome back! I missed your posts! Congratulations on the new collection! She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It´s so beatiful collection¡¡¡¡¡ I like very much¡¡¡

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you are back. I've missed your posts. I can't wait to see more of this line. I love your other two!! And this one looks just as gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new collection! Thanks for the peek at it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. just saw your new line has arrived at the fat quarter shop !! It is lovely, can't wait to see what you have done with it !!b

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I am sure some of this will make its way into my stash! Thank you for sharing the preview.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How refreshing and dynamic designs, love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, I love to read them!
Margot